Original Electronic Music like you’ve never heard before…
New Jersey, USA
Multi-genre electronic music Producer/DJ Spiderhound is Sean Naughton, an experienced musician, songwriter, producer and recording and mix engineer. With releases on Alpha Pup, Muti Music, Producer Dojo and Obskure Records, Sean continues to fine-tune his craft after 2 decades in many original rock bands. Sean has studied under the talented Grammy award winning producer, Charles Dye and has worked closely with his mentors – the brilliant and legendary sound innovator, ill.Gates and the genre bending sound design guru, Mr. Bill. Sean also currently heads up A&R for Producer Dojo (ill.Gates’ record label and online learning community for music producers).
Although Sean’s first instrument was guitar, his instruments of choice at the moment are Ableton Live 11 Suite, Moog Sub 37, Make Noise 0-Coast, Push and Native Instruments Maschine Studio. Get ready to go on a musical journey with Spiderhound as he likes to produce in a variety of Bass music sub genres including Downtempo, R&B, Glitch, IDM, Leftfield Bass, Dubstep, Trap, Breaks, Drum and Bass and Experimental.
– Supported by Dancing Astronaut, YourEDM in 2021 via singles “Phlame,” and “Forgive”
– Collaborated with ill.Gates, Kermode, Skrilla, DETØX, MAD-LAB, Alarke, Imperivm, Vaedynn, Baphometrix and Amanda PLZ
– Been signed to labels such as Muti Music, Producer Dojo, Alpha Pup, and Obskure
– Hit Beatport #1 new release in Glitch Hop via Dopamine EP,
– Hit Beatport #1 new release in Downtempo via “Hold You” single,
– Hit Beatport #1 new release in Bass/Club via “Chameleon (Spiderhound Remix)”
– Hit Beatport #1 new Release in Trap/Wave via “Pheeling Lost” single